What is MDMA?
MDMA for sale is a chemical that, ideally, makes people dance for hours and love the entire human race. It became the base ingredient in ecstasy pills, and as a result was massive during the 90s rave culture – but now MDMA is more popular than actual ecstasy. It’s usually referred to as ‘Molly’.
What’s the difference between MDMA and ecstasy?
For quite a while, MDMA and ecstasy were the same thing. MDMA was just the chemical name – short for 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine (try saying that 5 times fast) – and ecstasy was the street name, often sold in pill form.
Unfortunately, ecstasy pills started getting cut with a bunch of other shit to make them cheaper, while MDMA became associated with a purer, powdered form of the drug. Nowadays, MDMA crystals are actually more popular than the powder because they give a more intense trip. Keep in mind, taking MDMA doesn’t necessarily mean it IS purer though – it might still be cut with other chemicals.
What does MDMA look like and how to take MDMA?
It’s usually white powder. The powder is often snorted or wrapped in cigarette paper and ‘bombed’ (swallowed). Crystals can be crushed and taken in the same way as powder. Buy MDMA Online, MDMA on sale online , MDMA for sale online, Order MDMA online, Where to buy MDMA online
Why do people take it?
Although we do NOT recommend regular use of MDMA, we can’t deny that if a trip goes right – everything just feels right. Here are some of the effects:
- Taking MDMA can make you feel like everything in the world is amazing and right.
- Huge amounts of empathy towards other humans – you LOVE humans, we are all so beautiful.
- Emotional openness so you can talk and SHARE with all the beautiful humans.
- Increased sensitivity to sounds, colours and touch.
- Buckets of energy, meaning you can dance for hours on end without getting knackered.
- Your natural shyness (if you have any) disappears so you feel less embarrassed by all the dancing, sharing and hugging.
What are the bad side effects?
And now for the reasons we caution against long-term use:
- You’ll most definitely annoy the HELL out of anyone around you who isn’t also on MDMA.
- As you come up, you may get a huge rush of nervousness and uncertainty that can feel very overwhelming.
- Prepare to grind, and not in a fun way. MDMA tightens your jaw muscles, and you may get some pretty unattractive mouth ulcers afterwards.
- You can sweat buckets, feel really sick and find your heart beats too fast.
- The surge of emotions can be too much to deal with.
- The comedown of MDMA is pretty hardcore, and can leave you feeling miserable for days.